Inside 3D Printing – Seoul Korea
June 26 @ 10:00 am - June 28 @ 6:00 pm
About Inside 3D Printing
This year’s event is on track to have an international audience of 10,000+ attendees, including more than 500 CEOs, from 800 companies and 22 countries.
Inside 3D Printing is critical to realizing the vision of the disruptive ways in which manufacturers, engineers, software designers, investors, and entrepreneurs find the innovative solutions they need to successfully complete.
Inside 3D Printing shines a spotlight on exhibitors and sponsors to an audience of international and influential visitors.
Who Should Attend?
- Artists & Makers
- Automotive Professionals
- Aviation Innovators
- Fashion & Jewelry Designers
- Food Professionals
- Industrial Designers
- Inventors & Technologists
- Investors & Entrepreneurs
- Lawyers & IP Attorneys
- Manufacturers & Prototype Specialists
- Medical, Dental, & Prosthetic Specialists
- Plastics & Metal Engineers
- Software Developers
- Rapid Prototyping
- CAD/CAM – Design – Modelisation
- Applied Computer & Industrial Engineering
- June 26 @ 10:00 am
- June 28 @ 6:00 pm
- Event Tags:
- #3D Printing, #Jewellery, 2019, 3D Printer, 3D software, Business to Business, CAM CAD, casting, CEOs, Color, designer, Global, Innovation, Inside 3D Printing, Interviews, Materials, Metal, News, Plastic, Press, South Korea, World wide