2020 is the 3rd Edition of Industrial Transformation ASIA-PACIFIC – A HANNOVER MESSE event is going virtual this coming October to support Asia’s manufacturing industries’ I4.0 needs in a new normal from 20th – 22nd October.
This COVID-19 situation has brought tremendous disruption to all industries and economies, forcing manufacturers and businesses to rethink their business strategies, relook their business operations, recalibrate their resources as well as reskill their workforce.
Due to pandemic, ITAP 2020 will be a 3-days live virtual event and physical bolt-on activities thru a dedicated platform powered by AI recommendation engine, enabling personalized digital learning journeys. Each registered participant will gain access to round-the-clock content from their own virtual platform with personalized recommendations of solutions and products, targeted networking and lead generation opportunities as well as bite-size content. facilitating deeper community engagement and collaboration.
Registered participants allow to visit participated exhibitors’ page for products, video call, chat and schedule appointment with the exhibitors. Instead of visiting physically at the tradeshow, now we can visit more “booths” and chat with exhibitors for more information at ease.
Asides to the exhibitors’ booth, there will be conferences and sandbox as well.
Premium Conference Tracks:
- Future of Manufacturing Summit, co-organized by A*STAR, brings together thought leaders, manufacturers and technology providers to learn and share knowledge on Industry 4.0 transformation. Taking place on 20 Oct 2020, the Summit will drive conversations on how industries and businesses can mitigate the impact of the COVID-19 pandemic, focusing on key topics of business resilience and sustainability.
- The NAMIC Global Additive Manufacturing Summit 2020 will debut its virtual edition conference on 21st – 22nd October 2020 as part of the automation and digital transformation narrative for enterprises looking to re-invent themselves post COVID-19. The 2-days summit will dive into topics on how Additive Manufacturing is enabling a sustainable future for humanity and powering emerging applications in new industries.
- Standard Forum, organised by Enterprise Singapore and the Singapore Standards Council, focus on Sustainable, resilient and innovative manufacturing with industry 4.0 standards. The Standards Forum brings together international and local experts to share insights and discuss on how manufacturing companies can stay resilient, move towards sustainable manufacturing and adopt innovative digital twin technologies, while highlighting the role of standards as a strategic tool for companies
Complimentary Conference Sessions:
- Germany Singapore Business Forum Connect
Businesses across the world are preparing themselves for recovery amidst the challenges brought on by COVID-19. As Southeast Asian and European economies reopen for business, manufacturers in these two regions are seeking to form partnerships to build resilience and emerge stronger from the pandemic. This event will feature a plenary session targeted at Singapore and German enterprises. As Southeast Asian and European economies reopen for business, manufacturers in these two regions are seeking to form partnerships to build resilience and emerge stronger from the pandemic. Join us for an insightful session and network with like-minded business owners from Germany and Singapore!
- ITAP Sector Leaders Forum
Panel discussion by Sector Leaders.
Register and participate in the digital event now.
See you in October 2020!